Thursday, April 21, 2011

Death In His Grave



This is one of my favorite songs from John Mark McMillan. Death in His Grave speaks about the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus in a way I had never heard before. Have a listen:



Recently John Mark blogged about this song and gave a line by line commentary. I was super stoked to hear that he was doing this...and when he posted it, I was not disappointed. If you're interested, here's the link. For me, it is really eye opening to see the actual depth of this song. I love it even more. Hope you do, too.

-J

p.s. 4/22 I kinda wish I could've been there in that little crowd when they were doing this video. Even in the back, that would've been good enough. I also realize that I would have been the only non white person there. That would've been cool, too.

No comments: