Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holoholo D.T.S.

In January 2001, I was a part of the very first one of these. It was hard, but it was good. During this time God started to become really...real to me. Not only that but He began to challenge me to see life with eyes of faith...to see things that 'were not' as if they 'were'...and to trust Him more.

Today, it would be fair to say that I am still learning about faith, trust, & God...but it would also be fair to say that in doing a DTS I'm further along than I would have been without it.

Here's their latest and greatest promo video.

"We Go" YWAM Holoholo DTS in Kona, Hawaii from YWAM - crown media on Vimeo.

Personal note: DTS is not a program that will change you forever. Instead, by doing a DTS you give yourself time to be changed forever. You remove yourself from the distractions of day to day living (work, school, bills, etc.) and give yourself time to strengthen your relationship with the Lover of our soul.

For more information, check out their website here:
http://www.holoholo.info/

Holoholo DTS is a ministry of YWAM (Youth With A Mission)

No comments: