Monday, February 15, 2016

Help this Kid...


Hey friends,

So I've decided to go ahead and try to record a single. If you'd like to support this project, click here and you'll be taken to my GoFundMe page.

I'm looking to raise money to record a worship song I wrote entitled, For You So Loved. Money raised will go toward...
- studio recording, mixing and mastering,
- distribution via CD Baby, iTunes, Google Play and other digital outlets,
- website development, and
- promotion of song via website and social media.

Hoping to raise enough funds by the end of March 2016.

A little bit about this project...and myself. To be honest, I've been back and forth about doing something like this for a while. Basically, what it boils down to is the excitement of creating and producing something of my very own, versus the fear of complete and total failure.  The latter has won most days. Recently, a few friends have asked me about some of my songs and it got me thinking, that although trying to do something like this could end up being a huge fail...what if it doesn't?

If we can make this happen, it will be incredible. Any amount of donation is appreciated. If you can't donate to the project, a share on FB, Twitter, or any social media platform is just as good. If you can do both, that would be amazing!

If the response to this project is good, I hope to record more songs in the future.

Thanks again for stopping by.

Also, that is me pictured above...way way way back in the day.
(Picture credit: My mom)

No comments: