Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Made some music

So this past Saturday (actually this happened a few Saturday's ago...like maybe 8! For some reason I couldn't upload pics till now.  But anyway...), me and a couple of friends got to go to a studio and record a song of mine.  The reason we got to go was to help out a friend of a friend who was taking a class at Honolulu Community College.  But the really great thing about this opportunity was that it was FREE for us!  I have a real fear of failing, but as I've posted a few times I need to not be afraid of that.  Just gotta chance'um.

I will say that being in the studio was kind of...intimidating.  I've never been in a place like that...and never recorded myself or had myself recorded like that. EVER!

But after the first run through of the song, I settled down.

They said we'll get a copy of the finished product by the end of the month, so hopefully you'll get to hear what we made.

Here are a few pics of the day...




No comments: