Thursday, March 29, 2012

Song Time - Oh My Soul

This is kinda a four part song. It goes from part 1 to part 4 and then back to part 1 again.  The main theme is commanding our soul to worship the Lord in any and all circumstances (but especially in the bad times).  I was looking for a reference and the closest thing I could find was Psalm 103:1 Praise the Lord my soul, all my inmost being, praise his holy name (NIV) 

I think this is the final product, but we'll see.  Thanks for stopping by. - Jared



Oh my soul
Oh my soul
Oh my soul
Praise the Lord

Holy, Holy, Holy
Sing my soul

Holy is the Lord
Holy is the Lord

Let everything within me
respond to all my eyes see
through the veil of faith and the living Word
Holy Spirit come let me see the hope
That I have in You
You alone are worthy to be praised
Forevermore
Hallelujah Hallelujah

No comments: